Farm and Wilderness collects only information voluntarily submitted by visitors to our website. Such information is gathered when visitors:
- Request information on our summer camp program, which may include contact information such as name, address, email address, and telephone number, etc.
- Request to receive electronic or printed newsletters, magazines, or other camp and alumnae(ni) publications and information.
- Requested information may include such information as name, address, email address, and telephone numbers, etc.
- Complete a Farm and Wilderness online enrollment form which may include requested information such as parents’ names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, enrollee’s name, date of birth, age, year in school, etc.
- Request information on fundraising activities, programs and events undertaken by Farm and Wilderness.
- Pay camp deposits or tuition bills, purchase items from the camp store, or make donations to Farm and Wilderness. online via credit cards.. Credit card information obtained includes name and address of purchaser, as well as typical credit card information required for processing by a third party credit card processor. Farm and Wilderness does not save credit card information.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Farm and Wilderness uses collected information for its own purposes and does not share such personal identifying information with third parties. Personal credit card information is used only to process transactions and is not retained by Farm and Wilderness.
Farm and Wilderness uses appropriate Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security with 128 bit encryption to process credit card transactions, and does not retain personal credit card information.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
Farm and Wilderness is a camp for children from 4 to 17 years of age. Farm and Wilderness does not knowingly allow children under 13 to provide self-identifying information online. Children should always seek permission from parents when using the internet.