- Overnight Camps Dates & Rates
- Barn Day Camp Dates & Rates
- What Does Tuition Pay For?
- Overnight Early Bird Discount
- Extra Expenses
- Other Points to Remember
|Full Session||June 28-August 13||$8,050|
|July Session||June 28-July 21||$5,000|
|J1 Session||June 28-July 9||$2,775|
|August Session||July 23-August 13||$5,000|
|A1 Session||July 23-August 4||$2,775|
A deposit of $500 is due with enrollment. Full tuition is due March 1.
Deposits are not refundable unless you are a campership applicant and you cancel before March 1, 2017. For full tuition policies, please refer to the parent handbook here.
Payment is in U.S. currency, payable by check, echeck, credit card, or wire transfer.
|Session 1||June 26-July 7||$960|
|Session 2||July 10-July 21||$960|
|Session 3A||July 24-August 11||$1,375|
|Session 3B||July 24-August 4||$960|
|Session 3C||August 7-August 11||$465|
A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is due with the Barn Day Camp registration. Full payment of tuition is due on June 1. There is a multi-session discount of $50. Session 3 is a special session where families can choose a one, two or three-week options. Dates are as above.
Camperships are available for the Barn Day Camp. Please visit the Financial Aid page for more information.
Normal program expenses, laundry, and a Fair T-shirt for Full and August Session campers.
We offer a discount for families who complete the registration process and pay tuition in full with a check or echeck by Dec. 1, 2016. With the discount, the 2017 tuition is offered at the rates below. Note: Credit card payments are not eligible for this discount.
|2017 Tuition||Early Bird Discount Tuition|
|Full Season: $8,050||Full Season: $7,850|
|July or August: $5,000||July or August: $4,850|
|J1 or A1: $2,775||J1 or A1: $2,700|
Extra expenses, if incurred, will be reflected on end-of-summer bill. They include the following:
- Store Charges
- Store inventories are restricted to essentials such as toiletries, batteries, stamps, etc.
- Fair Charges
- Our annual Fair on August 13 is a fund-raising event for camperships, or scholarships. Full and August Session campers receive tickets for Fair.
- Transportation Charges
- If you send your child on one of our chartered, chaperoned buses or if we need to pick your child up at the airport, etc., there will be an additional charge payable in advance.
- Baggage and Shipping Charges
- The cost of shipping baggage home via UPS.
- Lost and Found
- The cost of shipping home lost and found. Note: only those personal belongings that are identifiable and believed to be worth $20 or more will be shipped back home. All unclaimed lost and found belongings will be donated to local shelters.
- Medical Expenses
- Medical expenses not covered by the camper health and accident insurance will also be billed to you at the end of the summer.
Please find our important dates here.
Two-week camp sessions, called J1 and A1, are open to 9- and 10-year-old first time Timberlake and Indian Brook campers only.
All children 11-years or older are only eligible to attend the July, August, and Full Season sessions. We do not offer two-week sessions for children over 10 years of age.
Camperships are available for the Overnight Camp. Please visit the Financial Aid page for more information