SO YOU WANT TO REGISTER FOR CAMP? HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Ready to register? That’s great! Whether you are new or returning to camp with us, we want to make sure the registration process goes as smoothly as possible for you. Which is why we have created this handy list below to help guide you. In addition, we are always happy to answer any questions or assist you with your camper’s registration. Please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Before you start
Are you new or returning to camp with us?
- For new families: WELCOME! We are so excited you have chosen to join us for the summer! To register you will need to make a new online account with us. Please allow 10 minutes to add all the important information we will need in your account profile before beginning the registration.
- For returning families: WELCOME BACK! We are looking forward to seeing you again! You likely have already received an email or two about registration and how to access you online account with us. Please note: if that last time you were registered with us was 2019 or earlier, you will need to create a NEW online account with us. If you registered in 2020, you already have an online account with us, but will need to still complete the registration forms and session selection.
2. You are ready to start your registration!
Online Registration: Our registration is primarily online. All camp selections, registration forms, and tuition payments can be done through your online account with us. However, if you are unable to complete any part of the registration process, please do not hesitate to email or call us for assistance with non-online options.
Your registration is complete when:
- All of your account information is current and accurate
- You have selected a camp session for your camper
- All registration forms are completed (required and renewed each year)
- You have made the minimum deposit payment of $500 for overnight camp or $100 for day camp per session per child. For more details about deposits, tuition payments & deadlines, and our rates, please visit our Summer Camp Dates & Rates page for more details.
Confirmation: You should receive a confirmation email once your online process is complete. If you do not see an email within to 24 hours and have checked all of your inboxes (including junk mail), please call of email us and we will check on the status of your registration.
3. You have completed your registration, now what?
YAY! You are now registered for camp at Farm & Wilderness and we cannot wait till summer to see you! Until then, here are some things to keep in mind and ways to stay connected with us until camp begins.
- We will put you on the list for all summer announcements, updates, and need-to-know information to help you and your camper feel prepared to come to camp. Please be on the lookout for these email communications so that you can stay informed.
- If you did not pay the full amount of tuition upon registration, then please keep in mind the remainder of tuition will be due on May 1st prior to the start of camp. You may make payments of any amount at any time between the time of registration and the tuition deadline. If you need to step up a payment plan, please call us.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for an easy and fun way to get announcements and updates about Farm & Wilderness.
- The most up to date Family Handbook and packing lists will be set out by email prior to camp. Until those latest editions are ready, please browse last summer’s Family Handbook and packing lists to get a sense of how to prepare for the summer. Click here to view our handbooks and packing lists.