Summer 2019 Registration is open!!!!!!!!!!
If you have any questions about our programs or are having a tough time deciding which one is right for your child, please do not hesitate to contact our admissions staff or a camp director at any time. you can find admissions contact information below and camp director emails on our Staff Page. We love talking about all 8 of our camp programs!
Don’t forget to check out our Events throughout the year which may come to an area near you or give you an opportunity to visit us here in Vermont! If you are already in the Vermont area and would like a tour of one of our camps’ facilities, please email Kelly Beerman to check for availability.
Families are now able to register for all 2018 Farm & Wilderness Camp Programs. Whether you are a new or returning family, we urge you to take a few moments to browse the camp pages and our Family Info menu to learn what’s new this year. Please let our admissions staff know if you have any questions about registration or need assistance with registering your child.
The process of online registration is a bit different depending on if you are a new or a returning family. Allow about 15- 30 minutes to complete this process. You may always stop mid-way and come back after you have created your account.
For any family creating an account or using an existing account, please be aware that your registration for a camp program is only finalized when the following items are complete:
- All basic contact information is listed (address, phone, email) for both the Guardian(s) and Camper(s)
- An emergency contact is listed for the Camper(s) that is NOT also listed as a Guardian
- Camper Profile (must see that it is checked green)
- Health History (must see that it is checked green)
- We have received minimum payment (either the appropriate deposit amount or full tuition)
- Please be aware that our system will not let you make a payment until the above items are complete
- If you wish to pay by a method other than credit card, please be aware that your registration will not be finalized until payment is received.
If you are not able to use our online system for any reason, you may use our paper registration form to mail, fax, or scan back to us. This form must also be accompanied by a deposit in order for us to hold a spot for your child. You can find the paper registration under our forms section of the Get Ready for Camp page.
If you are new to Farm & Wilderness, we invite you to create an online account login with us and set up a profile for your family. This is the family profile we use during the summer to maintain contact with you. You can edit or add to your family profile at any time, so please keep track of your username and password.
If you have any questions about our programs or are having a tough time deciding which one is right for your child, please do not hesitate to contact our admissions staff or a camp director at any time. you can find admissions contact information below and camp director emails on our Staff Page.
Don’t forget to check out our Events throughout the year which may come to an area near you or give you an opportunity to visit us here in Vermont!
Welcome to the Farm & Wilderness Community!
If you have ever registered any Farm and Wilderness program in the past, you will already have an online account with us.
Remember: that even if you are registering a new camper, you will use the same login as you have in the past and you will only need to add this new person to your existing family profile. If you do not remember your account login information or not sure if we have set up an online profile for your family, please call us at 802-422-3761 for assistance.
When you login to register for a new program, please make sure all of your contact information is current, edit any incorrect items, or add any missing information before you add any new programs or people.
Farm & Wilderness has long been committed to making camp affordable for as many children as possible. Camperships (our term for financial aid) provide some assistance to families for whom payment of the full tuition is not possible. We offer this for both overnight and day camps. More information about campership is on our Financial Aid page.
- A campership application must be accompanied by completed registration forms, either online or paper, and a deposit
- The campership application deadline is January 15th for overnight camp sessions and May 1st for day camp sessions.
- For overnight camp: a $500 deposit is required upon registration and is fully refundable with a campership application up until March 1st if a cancellation should occur.
- For day camp: a $100 deposit is required upon registration and is fully refundable with a campership application up until June 1st if a cancellation should occur.
Whether you need to retrieve your online account information, ask about any of our camp programs, or have questions regarding any part of our registration process, feel free to call or email our Admissions Team any time from Monday-Friday during the hours of 8AM-4PM.
Director of Admissions – Sam Arfer
Phone: 802-422-3761 Ext. 223
Email: [email protected]
Assistant Director of Admissions – Kelly Beerman
Phone: 802-422-3761 Ext. 222
Email: [email protected]