Summer 2020 Registration is now open!
The process of online registration will be the same this year regardless of if you are a new or a returning family. Allow about 15- 30 minutes to complete this process. You may always stop mid-way and come back after you have created your account.
For any family registering their camper(s), you must create a new account this year, as we have changed registration systems. Please be aware that your registration for a camp program is only finalized when the following items are complete:
- All basic contact information is listed (address, phone, email) for both the Guardian(s) and Camper(s)
- An alternate/emergency contact is listed for the Camper(s) that is NOT also listed as a Guardian
- All required forms have been filled out
- We have received minimum payment (either the appropriate deposit amount or full tuition)
- Please be aware that our system will not let you make a payment until the above items are complete
- If you wish to pay by a method other than credit card, please be aware that your registration will not be finalized until payment is received.
If you are not able to use our online system for any reason, you may use our paper registration form to mail, fax, or scan back to us. This form must also be accompanied by a deposit in order for us to hold a spot for your camper. You can request a paper form by emailing Sam Arfer at [email protected] or Sam Green at [email protected]
If you are new or returning to Farm & Wilderness, we have a new online registration system! You will need to create a new online account with us and set up a profile for your family. This is the family profile we use during the summer to maintain contact with you. You can edit or add to your family profile at any time, so please keep track of your username and password.
If you have any questions about our programs or are having a tough time deciding which one is right for your camper, please do not hesitate to contact our admissions staff or a camp director at any time. you can find admissions contact information below and camp director emails on our Staff Page.
Don’t forget to check out our Events throughout the year which may come to an area near you or give you an opportunity to visit us here in Vermont!
Welcome to the Farm & Wilderness Community!
Farm & Wilderness has long been committed to making camp affordable for as many children as possible. Camperships (our term for financial aid) provide some assistance to families for whom payment of the full tuition is not possible. We offer this for both overnight and day camps. More information about campership is on our Financial Aid page.
- A campership application must be accompanied by completed registration forms, either online or paper, and a deposit
- The campership application deadline is January 15th for overnight camp sessions and May 1st for day camp sessions.
- For overnight camp: a $500 deposit is required upon registration and is fully refundable with a campership application up until March 1st if a cancellation should occur.
- For day camp: a $100 deposit is required upon registration and is fully refundable with a campership application up until June 1st if a cancellation should occur.
Whether you need to retrieve your online account information, ask about any of our camp programs, or have questions regarding any part of our registration process, feel free to call or email our Admissions Team any time from Monday-Friday during the hours of 8AM-4PM.
Director of Admissions – Sam Arfer
Email: [email protected]
Assistant Director of Admissions – Sam Green
Email: [email protected]