Pre-Arrival Information, Forms, Plans, Handbooks, Packing Lists Everything you need in one place...
We’re as excited as you are that your camper is coming to our Vermont summer camp! As the weeks approach, here is everything you need to know before arriving to camp. If you have any questions, please call us at 802-422-3761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Camp Registration Forms – Due upon online registration – Login to your online account in to complete or edit
- All camp registrations require 5 forms as part of a complete 2021 registration: camper profile, health history, COVID-19 Risk & Liability Waiver, Tuition & Refunds Policy, and Parent/Guardian Agreement. No registration is complete until all online registration forms are completed and signed.
2021 Physical Exam Form – Due ONLINE Between June 1st-June 25th – Click here to upload this form!
- We will send a link to all registered families to upload this form electronically before camp. This form is separate from the health history section of our registration forms.
- The Physical Exam Form must be completed by your doctor and must be dated within the past year. We encourage you to submit this information from family physician in a format their office provides or feel free to use the form we we provide HERE.
2021 Handbooks, Guides, & Packing Lists and more….
- 2021 Family Health & Safety Guide – NEW! Updated June 7th, 2021
- Overnight Camps Family Handbook – updated May 14, 2021
- Barn Day Camp Family Handbook – updated June 11, 2021
- Overnight Camps Packing List (FC, IB, RSG, SAM, & TL)
- Questers Packing List
- Barn Day Camp Packing List – updated May 14, 2021
- COVID-19 Updates Page – updated May 14, 2021
- Barn Day Camp Woodstock Shuttle -Email email@example.com to add this option!
- Opening Day Orientation 2021 for ALL CAMPS – Recording from May 20th virtual event. – updated May 24th
- Stepping Stones to Overnight Camp (Health Form Timeline/Tracker)
- Aerial Maps of arrival day drop-off: Woodward camps (TL, IB) | Ninevah Camps (FC, RSG, SAM, Q)