We’re as excited as you are that your camper is coming to our Vermont summer camp! As the weeks approach, here are some useful documents and links. If you have any questions, please call Sam Green in the Admissions at 802-422-3761 x2008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All of the forms your will need for registration and prior to the start of camp can all be found online through our registration process. These forms include:
Camp Registration Forms – Due upon online registration
- All overnight and day camp registrations will require camper profile and health history information as part of the registration.
- Note that no registration is complete until all online registration forms are completed and signed.
- If you require a paper form for registration, please email Sam Green in admissions.
Physical Exam Form – Due June 1st, 2020
- This form is separate from the health history section of our registration forms.
- The Physical Exam Form must be completed by your doctor and must be dated within the past year.
- We encourage you to submit this information from family physician in a format their office provides or feel free to use the form we we provide HERE.
- Due to Farm & Wilderness by email, mail, or fax by June 1st prior to the start of camp
Overnight or Barn Day Camp Campership Applications
- Available for you to complete in your online account once registration is complete and confirmed
- Campership applications must be completed online by:
- February 28th for RETURNING OVERNIGHT camp families
- April 30th for NEW OVERNIGHT camp families
- May 30th for ALL DAY camp families.
- Applications received after those dates may not be considered.
- If you require assistance in applying with a paper form, please email Sam Green in admissions
- For more information about what is required or how to apply, visit our Financial Aid For Campers Page.