How to Register for Camp
We are delighted that you want to register your child for a Farm & Wilderness camp. On this page, we explain how to register by using either our online system or by downloading a paper form. Below, you will find additional information about our calendar, tuition rates, handbooks, forms, packing lists, and financial aid.
The process of online registration is a bit different depending on if you are a new or a returning family. Allow about 15- 30 minutes to complete this process. You may always stop mid-way and come back after you have created your account.
For New Families
If you are new to Farm & Wilderness, you will need to create a new account login with us and set up a profile for your family as well as your camper(s). This is the profile we use during the summer to maintain contact with you and your family. Your account can be edited or added to at any time, so please keep track of your username and password.
For Returning Families
If you have ever registered yourself or a member of your family online for any Farm and Wilderness program in the past, you already have an account with us. Remember that even if you are registering a new camper, you will use the same account as you have in the past and you will only need to add this new person to your existing profile. If you do not remember your account login information, please call us to retrieve it at 802-422-3761.
When you login to register for a new program, please make sure all of your contact information is up to date, correct any incorrect items, or add any missing information before you add any new program or people.
For All Families
For any family creating an account or using an existing account, please be aware that your registration for a camp program is only finalized when the following items are complete:
- All basic contact information is listed (address, phone, email) for both the Guardian(s) and Camper(s)
- An emergency contact is listed for the Camper(s) that is NOT also listed as a Guardian
- Camper Profile (must see that it is checked green)
- Health History (must see that it is checked green)
- We that have received minimum payment (either the appropriate deposit amount or full tuition)
- Please be aware that our system will not let you make a payment until the above items are complete
- If you wish to pay by a method other than credit card, please be aware that your registration will not be finalized until payment is received.
For those who prefer to use our paper form to register, please contact us and we will send you one.
Farm & Wilderness has long been committed to making camp affordable for as many children as possible. Camperships (our term for financial aid) provide some assistance to families for whom payment of the full tuition is not possible. We offer this for both overnight and day camps. More information about campership is on our financial aid page.
- A campership application must be accompanied by a completed registration form, either online or paper.
- Campership deadline is Jan. 15 for overnight camps and May 25 for Barn Day Camp.
- Instead of a $500 registration deposit, those who are applying for campership need to send a smaller, refundable deposit of $250.
Whether you need to retrieve your online account information, ask about any of our camp programs, or have questions regarding any part of our registration process, feel free to call or email our Admissions Team any time from Monday-Friday during the hours of 8AM-4PM.
Director of Admissions – Sam Arfer
Phone: 802-422-3761 Ext. 223
Email: [email protected]
Assistant Director of Admissions – Kelly Beerman
Phone: 802-422-3761 Ext. 222
Email: [email protected]