We are excited to offer an online registration process. If you have already registered your child for Summer Camp using this system, then you have a good introduction to the process! If this is your first time using the system, please allow yourself at least 20 to 30 minutes to register. It may take a little more or less, but we don’t want you to be in a rush. Please have your dietary restrictions, emergency contact, t-shirt size and credit card information with you for everyone you are registering.
REUION REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON.
1. Create an Account If this is your first time registering online to attend a Farm & Wilderness camp or event, you must create an account. Please save the username and password you create as you will use this for all future F&W registrations, whether for camp registration, work weekends, reunions or other events. To create a new account, select the “Create New Account” button on the right side of the page.
2. Be a Camper Again! The online registration system will refer to all participants (adults and children) as “campers.” How delightful that adults get to go “back to camp” and be “campers” for the Reunion Weekend too! You will have the option to add “campers” to the primary registration, so you can register everyone in your party, including yourself, from one account.
3. Add New Program Once you have created your “Camper” profile, click “Add new program” in the Enrollment tab at top right and select from the Reunion options.
4. Complete the Reunion Registration Form After completing emergency contact and billing contact information, you will be prompted to complete the Reunion Registration Form. This form covers health information, food restrictions and reunion policies. It is here that you will indicate the years you were at SAM or a Quester as a camper or as staff.
5. Pre-Order Your Reunion T-Shirt After completing the Reunion Registration Form, you can choose to add a reunion t-shirt to your order. Select the sizes and quantities you would like to pre-order on the left, then click the “ADD” button above your selection. Your selection(s) will then appear in the box at the right and will be added to your total registration bill. To be sure we have the right size t-shirt for you, we recommend you pre-order any t-shirts when you register. We don’t order many more than the pre-ordered shirts and they sell out quickly at the reunion.
6. Make Payment From the Main Dashboard, click the “Make Payment” button under the Financial tab (center right) to complete your registration. Once you are in the payment section, you can select all members of your party who will attend the reunion, as long as you have already selected the reunion program for them.
For technical assistance with your online registration, you can contact Jen Flaster at [email protected] or call 802-422-3761 ext. 232.