As we watch the COVID-19 crisis progress, Farm & Wilderness is committed to the well-being of our community and shares in the universal desire to keep our loved ones safe.
With so much uncertainty about the future, it is hard for all of us to plan, but we want to share our current thinking with you. At this point, we are planning to assess the possibilities for the summer in June. It is our deep hope that COVID-19 will have retreated to the point that we will be able to have camp, with our usual rigorous health and safety protocols. However, there is a possibility that we may need to shut down for the summer, whether as a response to government requirements and travel restrictions or because we feel we cannot provide a camping experience that is safe for your child.
Given this uncertainty, we encourage you to wait before you make any final decisions about camp. We are continuing to register campers for now, but if we are unable to have camp, we will offer families a full tuition refund in June. If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Department. They can be reached through email at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 802-422-3761.
Please do everything you can to stay safe and healthy – your children are practiced at washing hands from camp. We appreciate your continued support of Farm & Wilderness and we are holding our community in the light in this challenging time.
Interim Executive Director
P.S. Like everyone, we are carefully following the news, and we are also receiving guidance from the state of Vermont, the American Camping Association, and other relevant bodies. If circumstances change and we need to shift our approach in any way, we will be in touch.