Published May 27, 2020
We are pleased to let you know that Farm & Wilderness will be offering a farm stand this summer, starting this week (5/27).
You can expect to find greens, some root crops, bunching onions, rhubarb, eggs, plants, and meat. We will also have maple syrup and yarn at the stand. Milk, strawberries and soap aren’t too far off either! Hope to see you all at some point.
THINGS TO NOTE: The farm stand has a self-service setup. There are signs to guide you through the process. You will:
- sanitize your hands
- make your way through the line of fridges/freezers
- grab what you want to purchase
- write down what you got and your current contact phone or email (so that we can trace back if we have to)
- head home
- enjoy your delicious produce.
We kindly ask that you follow the guidelines below for participation to keep you, your family and our staff as safe and healthy as possible.
If you aren’t feeling well, or have any signs and symptoms of COVID 19, please stay home and do NOT visit the farm stand. Signs and symptoms include cough, fever, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, muscle pain, chills, and new loss of taste or smell.
- Please bring and wear a mask. Please put your mask on before you get out of your car and keep it on until you get back in your car.
- Only ONE person may be in the farm stand building at a time.
- Sanitize your hands with the hand sanitizer provided at the farm stand.
- Follow all instructions posted at the farm stand.
- Always maintain at least six feet of distance from others and do not congregate outside.
- Payment should be in the form of cash or if you are a local Vermonter, a check is acceptable.
All questions should be sent to Chantal Deojay – Farm Manager via email email@example.com
Posted in Farm News