Published April 14, 2020
It seems like a marvelous time for some monster fun!
What you’ll need:
- some paper
- watercolor paints or food coloring
- black pen
- Use the paintbrush to drip large colored drops onto your paper
- Use the straw to blow and spread the colored spots
- When the spots dry, use the pen to create faces and limbs
- Cut out your monster figures and let the monster mischief begin!
Send us your creatures when you make some and we’ll share them with the Farm & Wilderness community!
This art project was made by Debra Anderson. More of her work can be found on her Instagram, @tigerartists!
Posted in Barn Day Camp