Farm & Wilderness is committed to giving full refunds for Summer 2020 tuition to all families who want them. We’re also offering the opportunity to roll over your Summer 2020 payment and be guaranteed a spot for Summer 2021. Doing this would lock in this year’s tuition price for next summer.
We would also welcome all or any part of your tuition payment as a tax-deductible contribution to F&W to help F&W during this difficult period. We will apply any contributions to a recovery fund for the following purposes:
- Create a staff hardship fund for Summer staff when there are no campers;
- Sustain the farm and farm animals allowing F&W to provide food for needy local community members;
- Add to the campership fund for the coming years as families recover from the economic fallout from Coronavirus;
- Help F&W retain staff during the year to develop new initiatives for F&W for the future;
- Maintain communications with our community as we all work through the year.
Below you will find a form to complete to delineate your wishes;
If you have any questions, please contact Sam Arfer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive confirmation of your choices in the coming weeks.