Published October 7, 2019
There are many ways to identify an F&W person in a crowd. Of course the easiest way is with a sweatshirt, tee shirt, or a water bottle emblazoned with an F&W Logo. But there are some other ways. How many of these apply to you?
- When they hear a bell ring twice, they suddenly start moving towards the nearest food source.
- Before meals, they generally want to hold hands and sing.
- After meals too.
- They exhibit a strong desire to rest for an hour after lunch.
- The use of the word “Kybo” is a dead giveaway.
- When they need to use the bathroom, their first instinct is to head outside.
- F&W people know that a community can be strengthened by spending time together in silence.
- They avoid saying the word “Fair” on Fair Day.
- They refer to Independence Day as Interdependence Day.
- After meals they’re often spotted looking for a scraper and compost bucket.
- They refer to after dinner plans as “evening activity.”
- In the woods, they’ll never drink unpurified water.
- On alternate Tuesdays, they tend to wear crazy outfits.
- They exhibit an unfortunate tendency to yell “Glop and go!” at a buffet.
- Every article of their clothing is labeled with their name.
Posted in Community Stories